A qualified nurse who will provide patients with the relevant heath care to restore them back to health or maintain the existing state of health. You will work with a variety of patients providing physical or psychological support when required. The role will also involve filing and logging patient forms and documents.
REGISTERED NURSE JOBS SYDNEY
Registered Nurse Qualifications – Bachelors of Nursing
About the role
The Registered Nurse’s primary responsibility is to provide nursing care that is person-centred and evidence-informed, with the aim of promoting identified health outcomes. To achieve this, the Registered Nurse will collaborate with individuals and the multidisciplinary healthcare team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
We are looking for someone who…
Has current nursing registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA).
Currently holds a valid NSW/ WA Driver’s Licence (P2 acceptable) .
Has at least 2 years post graduate experience.
Able to work a flexible shifts.
Core objectives include:
• Be an attributing member of the nursing staff
• Provide direct care activities to patients.
• Contribute to collecting accurate health care information and maintaining accurate health care documentation as required.
• Communicate effectively with patients and other health care team members.
• Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
• Treat medical emergencies.
• Administer workloads.
• Follow care regulations and standards.
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
• Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required
- Good critical thinking attributes.
- Good Judgement and Decision making attributes.
- Previous monitoring /coordinating roles.
- Great communication skills.
- COVID-19 compliancy
• Analytical thinking.
• Strategic thinking.
• Positive approach to change.
• Bachelors of Nursing or diploma in Nursing
• A proven track record of commitment and reliability.
• A proven record working with patients/persons in care.
• Knowledge in health care and patient assistance
Skills & Competencies
• Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
• Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
• Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
• Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
• Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
• Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
• Professional approach (essential).
• Confident manner (essential).
• Positive approach to change (essential).
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.