- NSW Working with Children Check if required for position
- NDIS Police Check if required for position
- Hold Vaccination Category: A and Covid19 vaccination status
- Current Enrolled Nurse registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- National Police Check
- Evidence of authority to administer medications is required for EN’s who don’t hold the minimum requirement of a Diploma in Nursing. If an Enrolled Nurse does not hold this requirement an individual risk assessment will need to be undertaken for the position to ensure the requirements of the role can be met
- Complete a Safe for Work Assessment
- COVID-19 Compliancy
ENROLLED NURSE JOBS PERTH
The position requires a qualified nurse to deliver appropriate healthcare to patients, with the goal of restoring or maintaining their health. The nurse will assist patients with physical or psychological needs as necessary, and will also be responsible for organising and maintaining patient records.
Enrolled Nurse - Diploma in Nursing
The main responsibility of an Enrolled Nurse is to provide exceptional care and work collaboratively to achieve the best possible outcomes for patients. It is important to exhibit core nursing values such as patient-centred care, trust, and respect in interactions with patients, caregivers, and colleagues.
As part of your duties, you will be tasked with creating and evaluating the care plan for patients, working alongside their caregivers and healthcare team members. You will be supported by other nursing staff and will be supervised by a Registered Nurse. Building strong connections with patients will be essential in achieving positive results.
Core objectives include:
• Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
• Provide direct care activities to patients.
• Be an attributing member of the nursing staff
• Contribute to collecting accurate health care information and maintaining accurate health care documentation as required.
• Communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare team members.
• Follow care regulations and standards
• Treat medical emergencies.
• Administer workloads.
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the
overall objectives of the company.
• Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required
• Previous monitoring /coordinating roles.
• Good critical thinking attributes.
• Great communication skills
• Good judgement and decision-making attributes.
• Positive approach to change.
• Analytical thinking.
• Strategic thinking.
• Bachelor of Nursing or diploma in Nursing
• A proven record working with patients/persons in care.
• A proven track record of commitment and reliability.
• Knowledge in health care and patient assistance
Skills & Competencies
• Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
• Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
• Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
• Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
• Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
• Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
• Professional approach (essential).
• Positive approach to change (essential).
• Confident manner (essential).
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.