A registered nurse who will give patients the necessary medical attention to help them regain or keep their health. You will work with a range of patients, offering assistance when it’s needed, whether physical or psychological. Additionally, the position must log and file patient forms and paperwork.
REGISTERED NURSE JOBS PERTH
Registered Nurse Qualifications – Bachelors of Nursing
About the role
The primary responsibility of a Registered Nurse is to provide evidence-informed and person-centred nursing care to promote health outcomes. This requires collaboration with individuals and the healthcare team to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care.
We are looking for someone who…
Has at least 2 years of post-graduate experience.
Has current nursing registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA).
Able to work a flexible shift.
Currently holds a valid NSW/ WA Driver’s Licence (P2 acceptable).
Core objectives include:
• Provide direct care activities to patients.
• Be an attributing member of the nursing staff
• Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
• Communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare team members.
• Contribute to collecting accurate health care information and maintaining accurate health care documentation as required.
• Follow care regulations and standards.
• Administer workloads.
• Treat medical emergencies.
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
• Fulfil additional responsibilities as directed by management and other department personnel.
- Great communication skills.
- Previous monitoring /coordinating roles.
- Good Judgement and Decision-making attributes.
- Good critical thinking attributes.
- COVID-19 compliancy
• Strategic thinking.
• Positive approach to change.
• Analytical thinking.
• Bachelors of Nursing or diploma in Nursing
• A proven record working with patients/persons in care.
• A proven track record of commitment and reliability.
• Knowledge in health care and patient assistance
Skills & Competencies
• Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
• Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
• Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
• Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
• Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
• Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
• Positive approach to change (essential).
• Confident manner (essential).
• Professional approach (essential).
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.